Saturday 19 April 2008

Mum box all finished









I made this box of Cards, notelets and envelopes for her birthday, as she didnt want me to buy her anything.


The notelets and envelopes I printed off from Crafters companion floral cd. And the Dates to remeber sheet is also from there, its an a4 notelet which I just typed in the months.




Also is the the large A4 Iris card I made her for her birthday card and another card for the box, they were both made using the papers from the Making Floral Cards issue 3, from Making Cards Mag.

3 comments:

Sarah C said...

Nicola, this looks stunning. I'm sure your mum will be thrilled to receive it :D xxx

Juliet said...

This is beautiful Nicola - you're so clever and I'm sure your mum will love it.

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Phew, you got there in the end Nicola :) Gorgeous box and even more beutiful cards. They are all fab but my favs as you won't be suprised to know are your watercolour painted cards, especially the little girl card. Well done :)

Cheers ears :)



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.