Tuesday 29 April 2008

Big Knickers!!


This was made for the 'Movie' challenge over on Crafts Beautiful, you had to make a card inspired by your favourite movie!!

My favourite movie is .BRIDGET JONES DIARY.I was that girl singing to the hairbrush with a glass of wine!!This card was inspired by the 'Big Knickers' Scene between Daniel Cleaver and Bridget, she cant decided what underwear to wear, so she ops for comfort with the 'Big Knickers' and of cause Daniel cant wait to get his hands on her large knickers!!
I saw this stamp and was chuckling the whole time I made the card.This is one of the very few films, however many times I watch it, Im crying with laughter!!With a bottle of wine ofcourse!!
Inside it says '.......so your forty!!'


The stamp. flowers and cuttlebug folders all came in my first purchase from Sassy Crafts, where my good friend Jules/Devonbunny is a design team member.
http://sassy-crafts.blogspot.com/
I was impressed by the speed the order came, they said it was in stock and it actually was, which is quite impressive in my book!!

5 comments:

Emma said...

This is such a fantastic card. I love it :-)

Sian said...

Great card, and love how you used the stamp. I've been debating whether to get this stamp and I think you've pushed me into buying it now :)

Sian said...

Oppps, sorry forgot to say, love your blog :)

Marlou McAlees said...

LOL this is hilarious!!!! love it :) x

Sarah C said...

What a fantatic card. I love it :D xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.