Friday 18 April 2008

More cards for mums box







Im trying to make a varied selection of cards for the box I've made my mum for her Birthday. http://enjayscraftpages.blogspot.com/2008/04/present-for-my-mum.html

This card is using the Stamp and flowersoft from Katysue Designs, I got this stamp while at the farnborough Make it show.




These cards are the first I've made using the new fantastic special issue of Making Cards Called 'MAKING FLORAL CARDS' ISSUE No3 there are 32 sheets of gorgeous flowers and backing papers included in the magazine

8 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

a good job you have made your mum is gonna love them... my daughter just told me she bought all bcards for the month of april and they cost her £42... so a lovely pressie for your mum.
chriss x
ps lousie has been in touch and i am delighted.

Classroomfree said...

Such a fabulous idea hunny, and such gorgeous cards to go with it. Your mum will be chuffed to bits I'm sure :o)

Louly said...

Nicola I love all three but the second one is my favourite. Your mum is going to be thrilled to bits.

Cazzy said...

Lovely cards Nicola. Must look out for that mag, no no I don't need another mag!!!!!

Max said...

Love the snowdrops ... your mum will be blown away when she receives her fabulous gift.

Sarah C said...

These are all fantastic. Your mum'll be over the moon with them all

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hello. I just stopped by your blog after noticing the link on Chriss' blog and just had to comment on these gorgeous cards. They are really special! I think your Mum is going to be very happy :-)

Unknown said...

Ohhh Snowdrops, my favourites, I do love the flower soft one too!



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.