Friday 4 April 2008

I'VE BEEN GIVEN THIS AWARD!!

I have been given this award by Chriss Rollins,thankyou! She has the most wonderful blog,her work is wonderful and has helped me find some new places for retail therapy!!!!! I initially met Chriss by her inviting me to be a guest swapper on her ATC monthly swap,I was really honoured she asked,she has even had messages from the man himself Tim Holtz!!Wow!!
http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/
This is what it involves:-
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.3.Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4.Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
My first award goes to Sarah C ,
http://www.blogger.com/profile/17282199958880205962
Sarah is sucha wonderful lady,always there with a kind word and her craft skills are equally as wonderful! I met Sarah through Charmed Cards and Crafts which I was introduced to by Louise.
My Second goes to Martine,
http://thecrafttable.blogspot.com/
She is a very creative young lady, her doodles are wonderful, a true talent.
My third goes to Louise
http://craftsbylouly.blogspot.com/
Missy Famous, is there anything this lady cant do..apart from knitting that is :)
A dear friend I have never met in person, met through the Craft Beautiful forum and she is such a a genuine person, which shows by all the people who know her!
My Forth goes to Kim
http://wwwfluffyworld.blogspot.com/
Her Hangler cards inspired me to have a go with the similar Magnolia stamps, her blog is wonderful! Congratulations on your beautiful new grandson!
I could go on all day, as I love all the blogs I visit
My fifth final one goes to Jules/Devonbunny
http://creativemakes.blogspot.com/
a wonderfully talented lady, have you seen her bootees and eggs! wow!!! A fellow moderator on Craft Beautiful forum, another lovely lady who always has a kind word for everyone

5 comments:

Martine said...

Thank you for the award hun, i actually gave the same award to you about a month ago, lol :), but no worries

Chriss Rollins said...

hi nicola, you deseved this award.. you keep bringing me back for more.
please pop over to mine and tell me who is singing this catchy song.
chriss x

Martine said...

hun you haven't offended me today, don't be silly, and it's ok if you missed the first prize, i'm sure there will be plenty more heading your way, :)

Sarah C said...

You are so kind Nicola. I try my best in life and crafting and must be geting something right. Hmmm...... Will display this proudly :D Thank you xxx

Louly said...

Oh you sweet heart, what a lovely thing to say, I could hug you. Thank you so much. I'll add you to the list of names I already have rather than displaying the award again. xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.