Sunday 20 April 2008

Chuckle Monkey



Ickle Pickle, a fellow moderator on the Crafts Beautiful Forum, has just started her blog, what a fantastic start, her jewllery is amazing! she has a doodle/sketch for people to use for their on personal use.

Excellant, love his face, I used ever faithful watercolour pens,what would I do without them, i used Basic grey sultry 6x6 paper for the background and cut Chuckles out and added him to the paper,leaving his tail springing around with the bananas hanging on the end! Loved this, welldone, thanks for sharing your pic.

8 comments:

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow Nicola, waht a lovely suprise to wake up to. Your card is fantastic I love everything about it :) You know I am a fan of your watercolouring and shading, brilliant :) Love the layout and colours and the basic grey background paper compliments the entire card beautifully. Gorgeous paper something else to add to my to buy list. Well done and thank you for your sharing your card :) I have added it to my blog and a link back here.

Cheers ears :)

Debbie said...

Awww Nicola he is sooo super cute and you have done him justice. :) :)

Debbie x

Sarah C said...

What a fun card. He's so cute too :D

Louly said...

He looks brilliant Nicola, it was a great sketch to start with but you always manage to add the little personal touch. Perfect.

Debbie said...

Hi Nicola -it's me again, lol, pop over to my blog - Ive just tagged you. :)

Debbie x

Marlou McAlees said...

awwww, I love this, its soooo cute :)

tee said...

What a happy card! I love monkeys!
Also wanted to say I have tagged you, please stop by my blog to see what its all about. :)

Unknown said...

Fabby Card hun!



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.