Wednesday 23 April 2008

MORE GET WELL SOON CARDS

This card is made using the fabulous new downloads from Cuddly Buddly,the set is called -Elephant Walk and is available as a black and white download or a colour one. I added the greeting on word and used White Basic Grey brads This is Jake, the lady in questions little dog, she has been taken into hospital and my mum and dad are looking after her dog,he's sucha sweetie,my mum asked me to make a card for her from him, as I said for the dottie card she is partially sighted so tried to make the cards bold and touchy feely.


3 comments:

Louly said...

What fabulous cards Nicola. I like the elephant image, it's very cute.

Sarah C said...

These are fantastic. Wht a great idea to send one from her dog. That's bound to help her get well quickly :D xxx

Chriss Rollins said...

well done nichola...love your new cards
i love dotty in her night cap
chriss x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.