Sunday 21 September 2008

Sunday Challenge..Go green

Its Karens turn over on Dotties World and it Go green time,
See how green you can go,sprinkle 3 buttons or brads and a dash of ribbon, a special something 'recycled' This is my card, I used the witch Dottie image from the Halloween Collection and suspended her on a recycled string spiderweb,she is also printed on a brown paper bag and I paper pieced her in all her coloured glory onto it. I added 3 basic grey brads & a tiny bit of ribbon for the tie on her cape. I cut the aperture out of the green glitter card and added backing paper from Hot off the press 'Paper piazza' 'Friendship' 8x8 paper. Brads,Papers and Dottie image all available from Charmed Cards and Crafts

9 comments:

Juliet said...

I really like your spider's web idea Nicola and using a brown paper bag - that IS green!!! Fabulous card.
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Brilliant! I love how you've made Dottie look like she's trapped in the web. You're so blummin clever Nicola.

Karen Mortensen said...

Another ingenious card from you Nicola. You are the most inventive cardmaker I know!! That web is fantastic!! Everything s perfect for the challenge, just fab! xxx

Trace Dee said...

Hi Nicola

What a fantastic card i just love everything about it,

Love Tracey x x x x

Jac’s Playground said...

I just adore the spider web of recycled string such a fantastic idea.

Adele said...

Great idea with the string web Nicola. Dottie looks fab in green too!

love Dingle.xx

Sammi said...

Oh wow!!! I love it!! Great idea with the web!! :)
Sammi
xxx

Max said...

Love the web although poor Dottie looks a little worried ... GULP! Maybe she's seen the spider that goes with it LOL!

Ruth (ooffee) said...

What a lovely fun card! Dottie looks so surprised to be stuck in that web!

Great. Super. Fantastic!
Ruth x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.