Thursday 4 September 2008

Halloween!!!

This lot is made using Louises brand new 'Halloween collection' available on Charmed cards.
For the trick or treat bag,I used Karen foster paper for the back ground,Snag 'em Imaginsce Clear stamps for the 'Happy Halloween' greeting,also available from Charmed Cards and the delightful group image of all the trick or treaters themselves from the Halloween collection.
For the straw I again used the Halloween downloads,this time using the individual images and re-sizing them on word,then i laminated them and attached to straws,which i picked the co-ordinating colours to match the images

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Just how fabulous is this? You are so creative and your halloween creations are just stunning! Well done!

Kim Dellow said...

Fab idea. I love the straws Kimx

Sandra said...

Halloween is so fun. A sweet hello to you~



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.