Saturday 27 September 2008

At Home for Christmas

This is a Helping Hands Template 'Dolls house'.It is made to the size of an a5 card(a4 in half) There are lots of different pieces with this template, but its worth it in the end,as the result is wonderful!!
For this house i used images from The Christmas collection and a few from the Love & Marriage collection of downloads available at charmed Cards and crafts, click the blinkie and it takes you directly to them.

I added a fireplace using a new Christmas unmounted stamp from cuddly Buddly, I cut off the surround to get the right size. The fencing is ct down also to size and is available from Charmed Cards & Crafts online shop.

Then had fun adding the snow writer all over the front, i love the stuff, its like icing a cake lol!!

The roof and the front sections open to reveal the upper floor or attic and the downstairs. I put the li dots up their for their own bedroom, this are fron the Love & Marriage collection. Downstairs the images are from the Christmas collection
I made the bedroom furniture using brown paper and water colour pens
xx

4 comments:

Ultramum said...

This is absolutely fantastic!!! I love it!!!

Maya said...

OMG!!!
This is just fab!!
Love it,and i am stunned by all the details and all the work you have put in this!
Stunning!!

Hugs from Maya :)

Regina said...

that is so brilliant!!! I'm speechless! Love everything about it!

Louly said...

Like I said on Dottie's World - Absolutely, jaw droppingly amazing!



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.