Thursday 11 September 2008

A4 Anniversary Card for My Nan and Grandad


A Tale of times gone by!!
Friday saw my Nan and Grandads Wedding Anniversary,73 years!!My Grandad is 93 and my nan 89.
On Joanna sheens Dancing with shadows cd there is an image of a couple riding their bikes,well my Grandad used to ride his bike from Chester-le-street,Newcastle,County Durham to see my nan,when they were courting,for her half day off work when she was in service in Kendal,they used to spend a couple of hours toghether riding their bikes around and then he used to ride all the way back up home! And he still is ultra fit,goes swimming every morning!! This is a large A4 card and I made the box to display the card so the roses dont get squashed.

This a pic of my nan and Grandad bless 'em!!





4 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

what a lovely story and a great card!

Chrissie said...

What a lovely, heartwarming story Nicola, thank you so much for sharing it. Your card and it's box are just beautiful and I'm sure your grandparents must have been thrilled with it.

pinkpuppy said...

That is such a lovely story! and a wonderful card!

Linnie said...

AHHH Nicola lovely storie and a wonderful card.

luv
linniex



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.