Sunday 7 September 2008

Sunday Challenge...AND ALSO

Its my turn over on Dotties World and I have set the challenge...
AND ALSO..........
I would like you to make a card or something using a Download from Charmed Cards and crafts...And also....... include something that can be removed,it could be a tag,bookmark,notelets etc. This card I used my own design
It is folded so when it opens out
It has pockets to put money or gift vouchers in.
I used images from The Christmas Collection over on Charmed cards,the lovely sentiments are 'lil messages' and the lovely patchwork paper is by The English paper company. I used my Cropadile to add the eyelets which secure the pockets,this can also be used to attach ribbon or tags to to close the card.

6 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

I love your card, I love the fact that the card is a gift in its own right and I adore the patchwork effect too. TFS x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous and so unique too. Well done on your challenge.

Karen Mortensen said...

This was such a good challenge Nicola, thank you for setting it x

I really like your idea, it's a really lovely way to present a gift voucher or money. It's a lovely card and all the images look fabulous. I know what you mean about the light, it's a right pain to photograph projects in the dark months.

Super card, I love it! xx

Adele said...

Great challenge and a fantastic card. This is creating so much thought about those Xmas pressies already- THANK YOU!

love Dingle.x

Juliet said...

Fabulous card Nicola, again so much to look at - I love using multiple images. Thanks for a great challenge - headache and purple glitter all gone now, lol!!
Juliet xx

Kim Dellow said...

Wow this is fantastic. I love what you have done.
Am I going mad but have you changed your blog title? It is possible that I haven't seen it for a while 'coz I follow you on my reader so don't see the title! Anyway it looks fab.
Kimx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.