Monday 22 September 2008

New Template at Helping Hands



This is Helping Hands Brand new Truck Template it was realeased a week ago. It can be made to suit any occasions,little boys would love this! But then I have made a universal Christmas card that would suit young and old alike.

I used the new Christmas Stamps from Cuddly Buddly, the truck has two doors on it trailer which opens to a compartment,the wheels I used are from Arty Farty Designs.

The Truck is mounted onto a card,so it makes a perfect greeting card.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Enjay, you have the most beautiful cards on your blog and I am absolutely loving your little Christmas elf truck, its amazing :) Donna x

pinkpuppy said...

That is brilliant!

Max said...

Fan bloomin' tastic!!

Crafting Queen said...

What a super card! Love it and that dog is just too cute!

CraftyC said...

Aww, how cute is that>???
Clairex

Regina said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Louly said...

Wow Nicola! This is fantastic! I've missed loads on your blog, I'm so sorry chuck.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.