Thursday 12 February 2009

Guest Designer for Crafty Templates...

I was asked by Leonora of Crafty Templates to be their guest designer for February,Leo sent me a wonderful kit,which comes out monthly and i always love to buy,along with the monthly templates,which are sent as a download when you subscribe to Crafty Templates This card was made combining two of the templates for the large hen and smaller chick...
Everything in the card is from the kit,apart from the brads

I used the wing on the mother hen to make a pocket to hold the little chick with greeting and attached them together with the ribbon from the kit.



This is the purse template, all apart from the brad & the £10 note is from the kit





And finally this is the wonderful sunshine template,I just used my ink pads to shade the card and sunshine and a micron pen for the greeting...


Thankyou Leonora for the opportunity to join in.xx




4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Nicola - I can see you thoroughly enjoyed being Guest DT for Leo....your cards are brilliant - love them all. :) You have done a fantastic job with the templates and kit - your work is amazing. :) :)

Take care

xxDebbiexx

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! these are AWESOME!!
xxx

Louly said...

These are gorgeous Nicola Leo's templates are great to work with aren't they.

danemi1 said...

really sweet work hun

Elaine



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.