Sunday 22 February 2009

Blast from the past.. Dottie challenge

Its Louise's turn to set the challenge over on Dotties World and she's been eating 3 weetabix for Breakfast so has come up with a cracker challenge.
Blast from the past...
Dig out old pictures of previous cards and make a new one using exactly the same layout but different papers,embelishments and ofcourse a Charmed Cards Download.
This is my card i made back in 2008 using the cat collection... This is my new card,using the same layout but the image is from the new holly & Madison Download and the papers are from Hot off the press,the flowers are prima and the brads are basic grey. I used Whispers brush markers(watercolour pens) to add her colour.
The live,laugh,love is a clear acetate sentiment from Hot off the press also.

5 comments:

Louly said...

Hells bells you've nicked me weetabix! It hasn't even gone live yet LOL. Ah well it'll give folk a head start. I love this card to bits, the colours work perfectly.

Trace Dee said...

Fab card hunny. I loce all the design teams cards they are so awsome.

Love

Tracey

Juliet said...

Fab card Nicola - love the richness of the colours, and the image of course!
Juliet xx

Adele said...

Oh lovely Nicola, great rich colours on you new card and colouring is fab! Love it!

Hugs Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Wowsa Nicola, that Madison is looking damn fine, I quite fancy her myself LOL
Super colouring, I love the shading on her hair especially.
Great colours too, fab!!!

xxx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.