Saturday 7 February 2009

Another card from New collection Holly & Madison now available..

This another image in the new collection 'Holly & Madison' available from Charmed Cards and Crafts now!
After months of Christmas cards,this collection is sucha a breath of fresh air,thye are soo adaptable sure to be a huge hit in the craft world!
Click the blinkie to go get some!!
download dottie blinkie
I used card,paper and embelishments from my Hot off the press stash,but they are also available from Charmed Cards and Crafts. And Whispers Duo Brush(watercolour) Pens to colour her in.

4 comments:

Adele said...

Oh I am so loving these-lovely card and colours Nicola, really warming!

love Dingle.xx

Juliet said...

It's gorgeous Nicola! How have you coloured her?
Juliet xx

Nicky said...

Wow, fab card and I love the new collection, great colours

Louly said...

Oh Nicola this is so beautiful! I realy love the layout, it's all just pretty as a picture.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.