Thursday 26 February 2009

Especially for you....

I went to Farnborough 'Make it 5' on sunday and I bought.....
Now that would be telling, one of the things i bought from the Flower soft stand was the wonderful 'Country window' un-mounted stamps sheet set. I used my largest acrylic block and it slightly over hangs that, so it is a really large stamp for the window. I stamped onto watercolour paper and used rusty brown stazon for the window and for the individual flowers cactus green stazon, which I received today within 1 day of placing my order from Charmed Cards and crafts,
I mounted the picture onto backing paper from my Hot off the press stash and added the pergamano rub off sentiment, which i didnt want to stand out, I wanted it to compliment,so the card looks more like a picture,although saying that, as the light is now electric not daylight the picture doesnt pick it up very well.

2 comments:

Linnie said...

beautiful card nicola just stunning as always
luv
linniexxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Enjay, that is a gorgeous card. It certainly is a large stamp but it si certainly the centrepiece on a card. Thanks for sharing. Kym xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.