Sunday 31 October 2010

Serif Scrapbook Artist 2

I've been having a play with the new set of  Serif-Scrapbook Artist 2- Digital Scrapbooking.
Now i dont normally do Scrapbooking pages,just dont have the time to fit it in to my crafting, i love looking at others though!
It's my sons 16th Birthday in a few days so i thought i'd have a go,so i can send pics to my mum and dad.
This is an 8x8 page using the commando digikit, i havent been able to get on very far with Serif  before,apart from putting on the watermark, but atlast this set of discs comes with individual booklets for each of the digikit disc's and the main programme has a huge booklet of how to make your scrapbook pages!!
Welldone Serif!!

1 comment:

PatR said...

Great page Nicola, enjoy playing!
xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.