Tuesday 5 October 2010

Oh Christmas Tree. Oh Christmas Tree, how lovely are thou branches....

Well... I have finally had time to make this little beauty!
I fell in love with this as soon as i saw it, this is my first attempt at the design so needs a bit of fine tuning!
It has been made by using my Craft Robo and the files from the wonderful
Tina Fitch of
You can buy the file in GSD or other formats, i sprayed with Spray & Sparkle to give the lovely sparkle.
Watchout for the latest Christmas tree from Tina, i'll be having a play with that shortly!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks amazing as it is. Well done xx

PatR said...

Stunning tree Nicola, glad you found some time for "you" crafting.
xx

Carmi Cimicata said...

I am not buying a Craft Robo.
I am not buying a Craft Robo.
I am not buying a Craft Robo.
BUT I love this tree too!!!



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.