Thursday 29 January 2009

Thankyou..

These beautiful freesia flowers were sent to me by my dear friend Louise, she sent them to cheer me up,but made me cry anyway!
I havent been blogging much as my mum is ill with two forms of cancer this time,having survived Hodgekins lymphoma 9years ago. I am finding it very hard to cling on to what the purpose of life is, my children keep it real.
Louise is a sucha a dear friend and i have never met her, we met through the web and our love of crafting and my goodness she is an amazing talent, thankyou Lou! And thankyou to Linnie, Rita & Margo for your support,i do soo appreciate youxxx

5 comments:

Linnie said...

Keep positive Nicola that is the best gift you can give your family.
big hugs
linniexxxx

Chrissie said...

I was so sorry to hear about your Mum Nicola, please know I'm thinking of you at this difficult time sweetheart.
Your flowers are beautiful, my favourites actually (I had these in my wedding bouquet all those years ago) aren't we so lucky with the crafting friends we make?

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum Nicola. I'm glad your beautiful children are keeping you grounded and giving you faith.

pinkpuppy said...

So sorry to here that, they are beautiful flowers from Lou.

Take care hugs xx

Adele said...

Just sending you some hugs Nicola. Keep strong!

love Dingle.xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.