Wednesday 28 January 2009

18th Birthday-Girl about town

The challenge over on Dotties world is a recipe:-
1 Ribbon
3 buttons
A flower,Handmade( whoops i did 3)
And ofcourse a charmed Cards Download
I used the download from the new collection 'Girl about town' available at charmed Cards.
I cut the numbers after re-sizing on word and then ran through my Big shot using the Swiss dot embossing folder from cuttle bug,also available at charmed.
For the black buttons, i used black shrink plastic with a flower die in my big shot again. The lemon flowers i made using a punch and adding layers of petals,then a pearl embellishment in each one along with the swirls on the card.

5 comments:

Sarah C said...

I love the colours of this card. it's brilliant xx

Sarah C said...

I love the colours of this card. it's brilliant xx

Linnie said...

LOVE IT
linniex

Chrissie said...

Fab card Nicola!
I've just started using these images too, and I'm loving them for young, modern cards.

Nienna said...

Hehe, I recognise this Nicola! I love that card :D Belated thank you for it

charlotte xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.