Friday 23 January 2009

Been Havin a play...

I have seen this idea in the January 'making cards magazine' and have been wanting to have a go. I picked the most difficult card to work with lol,shows every mark!
Any way very pleased with the result! It is ideal to beat the Royal mail with the postage to, as it folds down flat to fit in an ordinary size envelope so will be a normal stamp!!!
The embellishments are fro 'Hot off the press' in the wonderful box of goodies i have just received for coming third in their section of Card making and paper crafts Card maker of the year comp, having already come first in the Joanna Sheen Section

2 comments:

Louly said...

Ooh how fab! I love this Nicola. I can see you with your camera in the reflection -do you always stick out your tounge wheen you are concentrating? ROFL

Chriss Rollins said...

LOL to louise up there.

way to go Enjay...I have just had a catch up you turn out some very different stuff... well done.

chriss x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.