Saturday 31 January 2009

Spring is nearly Here...Just a note

Its my turn to set the challenge over on Dotties World this week,dont laugh but i thought we need cheering up and thinking of all thing new and colourful in Spring,so it thought of..
Spring is nearly Here.....
I want to see shades of yellow and green,including a Charmed Cards Download...... The card i made using the a download from the New 'Back to front Dottie' Downloads,available from charmed,click on the blinkie.
I paper pieced Dotties dress and the daisies,joined the back and the front together then added to the front of the acetate square with pva,so it then goes clear when dry.
The just a note and flowers are from Hot off the press
This is the back of the card,where i have cut a matching aperture so you can see straight through the card to the front image.

3 comments:

Adele said...

Oh Nicola, we all need a bit of cheer amongst the gloom and this has done the trick, aren't these back 2 front images wonderful. This is going to be an all time fav for me I think.

Love the card and a great challenge-thank you.

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab card Nicola, I love the aperture showing you clearly the front and the back. Thanks for setting this challenge, I enjoyed it.

xxxx

Nicky said...

I love your card and the challenge is just what we need at this time of year, really enjoyed playing along



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.