Tuesday 6 May 2008

Happy Day Recipe!! Stamp challenge



I have made this card for the Crafts Beautiful Challenge 'Food' anything food related, or chefs, shopping etc.

I used dottie at home download and George at work download , available at charmed cards and crafts,click the blinkies,I also used a download backing paper from Crafts Beautiful March 08 for the cake paper, the bookmark(which is the first time i have made one for a card!) was made by using a lovely un-mounted stamp from Stamp Magick in the states, she is so quick with her delivery and as the stamps I buy are un-mounted the postage doesnt cost much. I attached the bookmark to the card with a brad so it can be removed.

4 comments:

Louly said...

Oh wow Nicola, you keep making me say wow! What a great idea to use those two images together. It's a perfect card. xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

fantastic card Nicola!! :) :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! Love the recipe bookmark idea. Thanks for joining our challenge. :)

Erin... said...

this is so cute and clever!! thanks for joining our challenge!



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.