Saturday 10 May 2008

I've been so lucky!!

I have received some wonderful cards and lots of goodies lately!! Everyone is soo kind!





This Beautiful Card and loads of goodies were from Martine Mcknight, a friend from the Crafts Beautiful Forum,she is now a team member on 'Inspirational' blog,welldone Martine and thankyou soo much for all the goodies!!!
And this gorgeous touchy feely card and goodies I received this morning from Maggie, a fellow Moderator on Crafts Beautiful forum, thankyou maggie for cheering me up the card is wonderful!! and for sending all the lovely goodies!!!
And this beautiful little card was sent to me by MISSY FAMOUS herself, Louise Brigden,Crafts by Louly and Dotties & Georges inventor!! the papers and little birdies are just so sweet! Thankyou Lou

3 comments:

Martine said...

glad you liked your goodies hun, and what a fab cards from Maggie and Louise :)

Classroomfree said...

wow, lucky lady!

Fabby goodies and the cards are gorgeous!

Max said...

Saw these at CB ... lovely RAKs and cards.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.