Sunday 20 January 2008

'TILLY' CAKE


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM IN LOVE!!!
I JUST LOVE THESE NEW TEMPLATES/PATTERNS FROM
www.artyfartydesigns.co.uk
This is another new one, 'tilly' cake, i still have to make the box, but yet again having problems with my broadband, going on & off like a yo yo!!
I used flower soft on the corners of the tiers, which i got from Farnborough 'Make it' show yesterday!! Fabulous day out!!Met all the flowersoft ladies who are on create & craft, I met the glitter girls, Stephanie & Nigel from Create & Craft, Wendy Stanton, Sara & Helen from Crafters Companion,Crafts Beautful Mag people. There were over a hundreds stalls & as it was at Farnborough International Airport so that meant my son could watch the planes coming in and out.

2 comments:

Sarah C said...

Yet another stunning creation. Sounds like you had a great day and being able to keep your son happy was a stroke of brilliance too

Louly said...

This is amazing Nicola. It sounds like you had a fab day, I'm turning green with envy here.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.