Wednesday 23 January 2008

JUST FOR YOU CARD






THIS CARD WAS MADE USING THE PAPERMANIA STAMP SOLD FOR MARIE CURIE FUND, PROCEEDS GO TO THIS CHARITY & THEY WANT YOU TOO 'CREATE A CARD FOR CANCER CARE' FOR THEM TO SELL.
THE LONG DAFFODIL STAMP IS ONE STAMP I EXTENDED TO FIT DOWN THE INSIDE EDGE OF THE CARD. I USED SAKURA GELLY ROLL CLEAR PEN ON THE DAFFODILS WHICH MAKES IT SPARKLE IN THE LIGHT. This card was a request for my nan as its my grandads birthday & she was compaining it wasnt hers, so my mum said could i make a 'coz its not your birthday' card, dont think you'd find one with that phrase on a card in the shops!!
www.create-a-card-for-cancer-care.org

2 comments:

Louly said...

Blimey Nicola, I'm sure your work just gets better and better. This is a real beauty.

Sarah C said...

This is brilliant Nicola. What a great idea for a card too. Bless your nan though. Marie Curie is certainly worth supporting too :-)



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.