Wednesday 2 January 2008

Exploding Box number 2





This box was inspired by some papers I won for being member of the month on the Crafts Beautiful website & As I loved the papers I didnt want to cover them too much, so I copied the text of an Anne Bronte poem 'The Arbour', I then used flowers & butterflies from Wings & flowers cd, available on Charmed Cards site.Cut them out & decoupaged some of the flowers., using a quickie glue pen I attached seed beads randomly.
I have nearly finished number box number 3, will be post over the next day or two.

5 comments:

tee said...

This is really gorgeous! I love how you have put the flowers in the middle bit inside! Beautiful!

Karen Mortensen said...

Beautiful box Nicola. Love your use of the flowers!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful box, love the colours

Sarah C said...

This is just brilliant. Well done

Louly said...

Oh wow! What a stunner!



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.