Thursday 5 August 2010

More SWALK,Meadow Cottage Bear, Reddy Decoupage & another Moveable Card


My first card is one which was made for the SWALK launch, I used the bath stamp and then on centura pearl paper I printed the backing paper,the layerable flowers and the alphabet form the cd, to colour the stamp used Derwent water colur pencil , which i masked then sprayed the bubbles and surround with irridescent spray and sparkel, all available from Crafters Companion.



This one is made for the launch of Meadow Cottage Bears Decoupage,by Reddy, the set comes with some lovely sticky backed glittery ribbon, which i used on the left edge, before adding the roses with Collal glue gel.



This was for the Reddy Decoupage Christmas kit launch,  I made an easel card and embossed an a5 piece of card using the swirl cuttlebug embossing folder.



And another moveable card, from Crafters Companion , poor man, hope she's gentle, this ia a large a5 card




Thanks for looking.
P.S
Dont forget to checkout Create & Craft tomorrow 8am, for Reddy Floral Decoupage by Crafters Companion, with lots of my samples too!

No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.