Monday 9 August 2010

FlowerSoft Show today at 2pm on Ideal World


Make sure you tune in for the latest stamps from KatySue Designs/FlowerSoft,
Moments In Time.
This stamp is the set 'The Singers' I stamps the musical note onto centura pearl card and added Tim Holtz Distess Ink Vintage Photo, then using a brush and water with Antique Linen and again Vintage photo, I added the colour to the heat embossed image. I then used a single note stamp and heat embossed using clear powder onto a sheet of pearl card, I dabbed colour from the ink pads to a non-stick sheet,sprizted with water and then layed the card onto the ink, this gives the speckled effect on the card.

1 comment:

PatR said...

Fabulous card Nicola and great techniques.
xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.