Thursday 9 October 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

This card is made using the Ornate door Template from Helping hands Templates, its a bit of a different take on the sample already on the site. I used Bazzil paper for the main card, for the webs I used sakura Gelly roll pen.
Inside I used the wonderful Halloween Collection downloads available from Charmed Cards and Crafts, click on the blinkie. I also took the pumpkin & Happy Halloween sign from this image, enlarged them on 'Word' on the pc and added to the front of the door.

5 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

The spiders' webs on the front of the door look a little TOO real!!

Good mix of spooky and fun!
Ruth x

Cazzy said...

Nice and spooky Nicola.

Sarah C said...

Wow, this is frightfully brilliant

Love as always xxx

Chriss Rollins said...

Have not been here for some time enjay as have been following you on Dotties world... you have been so creative.
chriss x

Crafting Queen said...

Fantastic card.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.