Tuesday 19 January 2016

Quick & easy very low fat lunch, Vegetarian, virtually zero fat, low salt.

 Have found a new favourite lunch!

I spiralized a Conference Pear!!
Added a grated carrot, chopped some cucumber, finely chopped an onion ( I would have added spring onion instead, had I had any)
Drained a quarter tin of Chickpeas.
Sprinkled with soy sauce.
And my it was good! it makes a great sweet side salad

But as I wanted something to keep me going a bit longer, I boiled a handful of pasta in water with a small amount of salt
and tossed it all together.


Apart from soy sauce, no other seasoning was added.
A REALLY nice and quick lunch!
Would be great cold too, taken in a box for lunch at work or away from home.
Some Greek salad cheese or feta cubed and added would be wonderful with the pear, if I had any, must add to shopping list.
The Conference pears at just 59p in Lidl for a punnet full. at the moment.


No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.