Thursday 3 February 2011

Sundae of Seasons-Polka Doodles

I love Polka Doodles/Nikky Halls Designs and i am so glad to have got Sundae of Season Cd,
There are images of spring,summer,autumn,winter sections and papers and sentiments on the cd, both in colour and black and white.
I printed this image in black and white from the pring section and using promarkers I added the colour. I printed a duplicate image and just cut out the snowdrop flower petals, sprayed with Stick and Spray repositionable adhesive, from Crafters Companion, and then added it to the image i had coloured,masking off all the card apart from the flowers, then i sprayed with Irredescent Spray and Sparkle,so this just gives the sparkle to the snowdrop heads.
I printed a beautifully subtle backing paper from the cd and again sprayed with Spray and Sparkle and mat and layered onto the large card. Adding pearls and ribbon to finish off.
As this is such a clean,fresh image i definately think less is more for this card!!


1 comment:

Lynsey said...

This is a very pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.