Monday 7 February 2011

Sneaky Peek-SWALK3 launching soon!


Its  time again for new launches of 2011!
And SWALK 3 is the next one!
Here is a sneak peek of on of the designs  of the new unmounted stamps being launched by

Crafters Companion.
I used the little flower to make the backing paper and used a Big & Juicy pad 'Soothing sunset,with a paint brush & water to colour the image,which was stamped with Stazon, as the Big & Juicy pads are water based!
I then used some cut & dry foam pad and blended the edge of the image which had been cutout using a Spellbinders Nestabililities die. I die cut the flowers on my Big shot using Marienne Designables beautiful dies.
Keep checking back this week for more sneak peeks and info.x

No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.