Sunday 27 June 2010

Crafters Companion-Reddy Decoupage Launch-Create & Craft Crafty Christmas weekend!


Make sure you're watching Create & Craft Tv/Ideal World this weekend, its live right through to monday evening and its Christmas!! Yes its blazing hot and I've been making Christmas Cards.
Crafters Companion will be launching loads this weekend and this is just one of the new products, its from the German company 'Reddy', this card is made using the Paintbox Poppets set of decoupage.
I made a stepper card in the centre and used the popout die cut shapes, adding colour with Copics pens to give dimension, also, now usually i have a peel off free zone on my blog, but in the kits they contain peel offs,some great strips to line your workand add a bit of extra detail.


No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.