Monday 21 June 2010

Another Joanna Sheen Sample

Here is an a5 card, made using the brand new Puppies & Kittens which was launched over the weekend,by Joanna Sheen on Create & Craft.
I used a Martha Stewart punch for the ribbon effect acroos the centre, the heart is taken from the sentiment, which i used the snapshot tool and imported into Word, resized and added the sentiment with my desired font.
Go and see the video with lots of our cards, shown by Joanna herself, over at Joanna Sheens website

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Totally gorgeous cards Hunni. Wasn't it just a dream to work with these stamps and CD rom. cutie's or what!
You crack me up with your comments on mine!!!!
Love ya m'twin!
Danny Devito x

PatR said...

Another gorgeous card Nicola you certainly have been busy.
xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.