Wednesday 13 January 2010

SNEAKY PEEK..................................................


Here is a sneaky peek at the new launch Friday 15th January 12-midday from Crafters Companion, on Create & Craft/Ideal World, it is the wonderful Popcorn and the new Romance Collection.
This is an exploding box I made using the decoupage wedding day image, I used Silver Spray and sparkle for the horse shoe backing paper I added throughout the box




I used a star punch to add multi-coloured confetti inside the box
 
I would like to thank Suzanne Saltwell for her instructions, as I always use her project measurements from the Joanna Sheen Forum! Exploding box Instructions



 
Keep checking back for more ideas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicola I love the exploding box. Hardly can wait to recive mine.
Hugs
Ildiko



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.