Friday 15 January 2010

Popcorn Romance-Pick of the week Create & Craft/Ideal World


 Here are some more samples for Todays launch on Create & Craft / Ideal World 12-midday, of Popcorn Romance, by Crafters Companion!



This is an invertage image from the cd and the sentiment is made using a stamp from the set and heat embossing it









This one is using a twisterpage  image and backing paper from the cd, the backing paper I sprayed with Silver Spray & Sparkle also available from Crafters Companion





 


 This popcorn image is a topper from the cd, for the backing I masked the card up using de-tacked masking tape (this is just where you stick the tape to your trousers or top to take some sticky off, so it doesnt rip the card) I sprayed lightly with Gold Spray & Sparkle and then re-masked the other direction, masking off the other sprayed squares, then, using the Gold spray & sparkle again, I sprayed slightly more heavily over the mask, then carefully peeling the tape of it gives different shades of gold glitter square, I also used Stick and spray, the permanent adhesive spray to attach the image and card.

No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.