Sunday 6 July 2008

Sunday Challenge over on dotties world

Dottie,George & Cat collection can now be bought from where ever you live all over the world!! not just the Uk now, Dotties gone worldwide!!


Its Juliet turn to set the challenge this week, she is amazing at think of unique ideas for them, this time its think of a letter, i chose B,then you put as much on as possible beginning with your chosen letter.

I have

Bike

Biker

Beard

Brads

Blue

Biege

Black.

I used the tutorial on http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/ for the circular greeting. And Biker George from the new Rocking Collection now available!!

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

What a cool guy card Nicola! I think it's fantastic! xx

Max said...

Brilliant. Loads of 'B's included.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.