Tuesday 4 March 2008

I made this for a fellow Crafter.



I saw this and thought of you.......................This card is completely different to my usual style, I thought I would try some doodles, I used some 8x8 paper from Dovecraft by British Designer Kate Knight, I love these papers they are so pretty! I roughly added layers to the blooms, not supposed to be perfect decoupage, then added the gems and had a play with doodles all the black is doodling. Then decided to stitch the ribbon round the edge, using my new single hole punch. I hope the recipient likes it & the little gift inside.!!

4 comments:

Ana Baird said...

It's beautiful! Great doodles!

Louly said...

Oh wow! It's just perfect. The doodling is brilliant. I love everything about this card Nicola.

Sarah C said...

This is really beautiful. Love the colours and the doodling :-D xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Nicola ... just love the colours.



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.