Sunday 16 March 2008

ATC tin...

As it is Switch off/Go Green Week I thought I would recycle something. I had a sudden brain wave, that the empty tin for Colemans mustard powder is the exact right size for ATC’s. I wrap the tin in some lovely paper I had buried, then using a punch I punched out some flowers with the same paper & shaded the edges. Added a bit of ‘bling’ with the gems. for the lid I just stippled on some black & red stazon & finished with dabbing gold Brilliance on it, then I added the flowers and gems to the lid. Th whole thing measures just 2 3/4 ins x 4 3/4 ins.


3 comments:

Sarah C said...

What a lovely idea. It looks brilliant :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous box, its beautiful

Anonymous said...

Brilliant idea and so pretty too.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.