Saturday 8 December 2007

I've won the Member of the month for December Crafts Beautiful website forum!


YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

I've been picked as the Member of the month for Crafts Beautiful forum!!

Couldnt believe it when they picked me,it for the person who has added the best input on the forum for the month, by topics added, advice,pictures of makes & general chit chat & information. You should register, its a fantastic forum,really friendly,the moderators are always on there so they keep control of things,it has just be re-vamped so old & new members are joining all the time!

These are my goodies they sent me!! A fantastic array of crafty items. thankyou Jenny & all at Crafts Beautiful website.xx

No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.