Monday 4 November 2013

Design Teams

I now work solely for myself.
Using my knowledge, for my gains.
I am no longer on any Design teams for Companies showcasing their products for their advantage only.
I will ofcourse be more than pleased to use products which are of use to my business and showcase them for my benefit, giving credit, where credit is due to the company I have used them from.
Anybody wishing to use my images will require permission before doing so, in a form which will be advantageous to both parties. 
For many,many years I have hidden in the background of companies, spending hour after hour perfecting samples to be seen on tv craft channels and magazines for **them to take the credit for my work(as their own, they 'just knocked them up on the train on the way down!'), for little or no gain to myself ,but major ones for the said companies. 
From now on what you see is Me and How I work.
What I do,
How I do it
and What I like to use.
I hope you will join me and continue to add your valued support and kindness.
I have reached a point in my life, where I will no longer be used as a tool.

** with the exception of Joanna, Noreen, Linnie, Tina, Karen or Jeanette.

2 comments:

Linnie said...

Good luck in all you do all I can say is I always credited you for your hard work...but then you know that.
luv
linniexxx

Nicola said...

Linnie, Yes you have, this wasnt directed at you, Noreen, Tina, Jeanette, Karen or Joanna, I thankyou for your continued support.x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.