Friday 9 March 2012

And the winner is:-

Im sorry for the lack of peeks, but having had a burglary this week, i havent have time to get on here, jere is another peek using the stamping companions and the little boy with football stamped image i coloured using Spectrum noir pens.

With out further ado the winner of the cd on my blog is:


Blogger Dorinda said...







beautiful images. I just love them
9 March 2012 01:55

If you could contact me Here, with your address i'll pass it on to Meg! Welldone and thankyou all for the comments.
Dorindas blog

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

So sorry Enjay to hear your have had a burglary,I can't even begin to imagine how your are feeling, Sending you big hugs.

Congratulations Dorinda.

Hugs Julie x

Nicola said...

Thankyou Julie, it was just the garage, but took my sons bikes!And have broken lots of my work.Have been busy getting garage secured and with police etc. x



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.