Saturday 30 July 2011

My demo last week in Southampton!

Last Saturday saw my 1st demonstration at Pickwell farm near Southampton.
This is one of my demonstration samples, using Sheena Douglass' paintfusion Sweet pea stamp and paint.
I was greeted by the wonderful aroma of fresh strawberries,as it is a pick your own farm shop.
But ...oh the Craft shop is wonderful, i was met by Carolyn Draper and had a nosy, sooo much stuff,so little time for me to have a look, Tim Holtz, Wooden bird houses, wonderful wonderful products and ofcourse, Crafters Companion Ultimate board and Sheena Douglass' paint fusion.
I demonstrated paint fusion through out the day, but my samples consisted of ultimate pro boxes and cards,which are made on the Ultimate board too!
I met some lovely people and had a wonderful day and would like to thank Carolyn for her warm hospitality!



No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.