Saturday 26 March 2011

Sheena Douglass Paint Fusion

This week i have been playing with Sheena Douglass's Paint Fusion products, I got the paint brushes,dvd,mountboards,stamps and paint from Crafters Companion, where it is all available.
I am left handed and have never been able to paint, i always make a hole in the paper,I can colour using watercolour pencils or pens and a paint brush,but not with liquid paint! so I was soo pleased to have turned out two pictures, which are not too bad and felt i could share on my blog, because,if i can do it so can you!
I thoroughly enjoyed following the direction of Sheena on her dvd,whitty as ever! But i really didnt think i would be able to produce a piece of work which vaguely resembled anything like Sheena's!
I have plans to add these pictures to the front of a note book, on for addresses and one for recipes.
I finished the pictures by spraying them which Spray & Shine from Crafters Companion, if brings the flowers to life! And also gives a strong varnish effect,which would protect the pictures on a book!
The Raspberries were the first stamps i attempted and this picture is my second attempt and the Poppies were my 1st attempt at doing those!
I stamped the images onto Centura pearl card from Crafters Companion and distressed it with with cut & dry foam using Tim Holtz Distress ink, Vintage Photo and Black soot.


No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.