Saturday 4 December 2010

A Joanna Sheen sample for launch of Enchanted Dreams

Sorry for my absence, i've been so busy havent had time to post any pic and got a new pc and have not got used to the new photoshop software, as had old on my now deceased laptop!
Here is my easel card made using the beautiful images from the Enchanted Dreams cd, for the launch on Create & Craft on last Sunday.
For this card, i printed onto acetate, then covered to none printed side with pva glue and then added holographic glitter all over it, when the glue dries, it goes clear just shows the glitter sparkling through the image.
Ps cant find the crop button either lol!

1 comment:

PatR said...

Great card Nicola. Hope you are getting used to your new PC. Which version of Photoshop are you using. I been considering getting it but am undecided, but then that's me very undecisive.
Hope you are well.
xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.