Friday 7 May 2010

More Beatrix Potter 2-Jemima and Mr Fox


Here is a large 8x8 sqaure card, all the images are stamped using the Jemima PuddleDuck set of Stamps and watercoloured with Derwent watercolour pencils.
I stamped the main Jemima and Mr fox image several times and decoupaged them using Collal Glue gel.

I cut an aperture out of the card and edged with a gold pen. Stamped the foxgloves and again coloured with Watercolour pencils and curved slightly and mounted to the card with Glue gel.


Also cutting a matching oval I mounted the images and again, edged with a gold marker pen

1 comment:

Poppet said...

Great card Enjay. It really gives it a lot of dimension the way you have layered the image on this card. :-) xx



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.