Thursday 8 April 2010

Fairies at the bottom of your garden...


Here is the window i made for the Fairies of the Garden Launch for Crafters Companion on Ideal World/Create & Craft, using the model from the 3d builder, which comes with printable templates or GSD i used the GSD file on my Craft Robo for this model.
Using Stick and Stay to attach the acetate to the window frames and Spray and Sparkle on the different layers for the tunnel card inside the window.
I used backing papers from the Cd cut into different levels,attached to the acetate sections, then used 'Sweet Pea' decoupage image for the front of the tunnel layer.


This is the front of the model, which could be adapted to any occason,simply by adding greeting or a name and would lovely in any little girls bedroom or a new baby gift!

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Great card Enjay, I love your use of acetate in the tunnel card. :-) xx

Vince B said...

A wondeful card that I know any one of our niece's would just adore.
A gteat template too you could make cards looking into or out of of a room.
Vince X



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.