Tuesday 9 March 2010

BRING ON THE LOOPI LOOM!!!!

Being an avid fan of yarn i even have stashes of ''to nice to use' yarn just like my card!
I had to get the new Loopi Loom, its an old concept but a bright shiny new version.
You can obtain your Loopi Loom from Hayley ( as seen on Create & Craft) over on Little Lou's

I bought the whole lot from Create & Craft when Hayley was demonstrating with a big pack of 16 balls of luxury yarn also.


This is the scarf made using 4 balls of the luxury yarn


These are using normal yarn i raided from my attic they roughly use 200g for each scarf.


1 comment:

tarrajoyce said...

hi
love the sitea few months aga i was given a loopi loom for christmas, unfortunatly it didn't come with any instruction, and i can work out how to do it. I can seem to find instructions anywhere. i was wondering if you could maybe give me a few tips to help.
thank you



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.