Saturday 14 November 2009

Jak Heath Download for Meningitis

This is the card I have made using one of the downloads from Jak Heaths Blog 'Crafter's Kitchen' and la pashe/Create & Craft fame.
Jak is selling this download to raise funds for Meningitis.
Please go and checkout her blog and buy the download! This is an 8in sq card, I printed the Snowman digi download and used pro markers to colour him in,then sprayed Crafters Companion Spray and shine over him, then backed him onto plain card and cut him out.
The velum backing paper is from the Christmas Making Cards Magazine using Nancy Watt's Designs,the sentiment tile from there I used thick embossing powder to give the enamelled tile look. I used the lovely new punch from Creative memories and punched the stars out straight from the card.
Please Help Jak with her very worthy cause!!xx

No comments:



Welcome to my wonderful world of Crafting

Thankyou for looking at my blog pages.